You wish to enlarge rooms in your duplex or triplex? Call on Construction Précellence for your duplex and triplex expansion project in Côte Saint-Luc. Wide range of services in renovation, construction, design, architecture and expansion. Call us for a quote!
Work with an experienced contractor for the expansion of your duplex and triplex in Côte Saint-Luc!
Whether it’s for the kitchen, bathroom, basement, bedroom, or garage, an addition can significantly contribute to beautify your duplex or triplex or make it more functional. We offer construction, renovation, and home expansion services, as well as an exceptional approach to architecture, design, and construction.
Our experienced team includes interior designers, kitchen designers, specialized technicians (painter, cabinetmaker, electrician, plumber, plasterer, etc.), architectural technicians, draftsmen, and site supervisors. From your first meeting, we will help you set up the main stages of your expansion project: plans, budget, schedule! We will accompany you every step of the way: from measuring, to design, to choice of materials, to final delivery of the project.
What kind of expansion projects can Construction Précellence work on?
Here is an overview of the construction work we can do:
What is the average price of a duplex & triplex expansion in Côte Saint-Luc?
- On a 12′ x 12′ floor (including the semi-finished basement): costs start around $60,000 and average around $70,000
- On a 12′ x 25′ floor (including the semi-finished basement): costs start around $80,000 and average around $100,000
- Two storey 12′ x 12′ (including basement): costs start at around $90,000 and average around $110,000
- Two storey 12′ x 25′ (including basement): costs start at around $140,000 and average around $160,000
- 12′ x 25′ garage construction: costs start at around $70,000 and average around $80,000.
*Please note that all prices presented here are approximate.
Here are also some elements that can influence the cost of expanding the rooms of your duplex or triplex:
- Level of complexity of architectural integration
- Building the addition on piles instead of a foundation will lower the cost by about 10%.
- Degree of difficulty to join the new construction to the existing one
- Work to be done on the existing building to carry out the work
- Access to the work site
- Choice and quantity of doors and windows
- Complete finishing of the basement
- Choice of materials
Why choose Construction Précellence for your duplex & triplex expansion project?
- Company established since 1948
- Choice of quality materials according to the client’s budget
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Price estimate for your construction and renovation project
- Measurements taken by your designer
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the materials
- Quality of workmanship and superior knowledge
- Respect of the highest standards in terms of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and the established budget
- Protection and cleanliness of the work site
- Management of permit applications
If you have any questions about our duplex and triplex expansion service, our other renovation services, our designers or our prices, don’t hesitate to contact us by email, by phone, or to come and meet us in person at our Montreal office. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need.