Are you planning to enlarge the rooms in your house? Call on Construction Précellence, your specialist in residential expansion in Côte Saint-Luc since 1948. Our experienced team offers you a complete range of services in renovation, construction, design, architecture and residential expansion, from the first visit to your home to the final delivery of the project, including the choice of materials. Call us today for a quote!
Work with Construction Précellence, your residential extension specialist in Côte Saint-Luc!
Since 1948, the family business Construction Précellence has become the specialist in renovation, design, refacing, remodeling, construction and residential additions in Côte Saint-Luc. Whether it’s for the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, basement or garage, an addition contributes considerably to beautify your home and make it more functional. Take advantage of our construction, design, renovation, and home expansion services, as well as a unique approach based on architecture, design, and construction. Our team is composed of professional interior designers, kitchen designers, draftsmen, architectural specialists, specialized technicians (painter, cabinetmaker, plasterer, electrician, plumber, etc.) and will help you lay the foundation for your expansion project with a 3D plan, a precise budget and a timeline. You can always count on the help of our team who will accompany you every step of the way, from the first home visit to the delivery of the project, including the choice of materials and colors and the taking of measurements.
What are the expansion projects that Precellence Construction can work on?
We can do a lot of expansion work in the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, basement, as well as any room in the house. Here is an overview of the expansion work we can do.
- Floor addition
- Bathroom expansion
- Bedroom expansion
- Kitchen expansion
- Dining room expansion
- Interior sunrom expansion
- Residential garage expansion
- Entry hall expansion
- Bi-generational house expansion
What is the average price of a residential extension in Côte Saint-Luc?
While there are many factors that can affect the price of a home addition, here are some examples of home addition costs in Côte Saint-Luc.
- On a 12′ x 12′ floor (including the semi-finished basement): costs start around $60,000 and average around $70,000
- On a 12′ x 25′ floor (including the semi-finished basement): costs start around $80,000 and average around $100,000
- On two floors 12′ x 12′ (including semi-finished basement): costs start at around $90,000 and average around $110,000
- On two floors 12′ x 25′ (including semi-finished basement): costs start around $140,000 and average around $160,000
- Building a 12′ x 25′ garage: costs start around $70,000 and average around $80,000. Note: nowadays, there is almost no difference between building a garage and building a living room
Here are also other elements that can influence the cost of enlarging the rooms in the house:
- Complexity level of architectural integration
- Building the expansion on piles instead of foundations will reduce the cost by about 10%.
- Degree of difficulty in joining new constructions to existing ones
- Work to be done on the existing building to perform the work
- Access to work site
- Choice and quantity of windows and doors
- Complete basement finishing
- Materials’ selection
Please note that we do extensions in residential areas only. We present you the places where we can carry out renovation and construction work.
- Multi-storey house / Cottage
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Condo unit
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Luxury house, prestige house & high-end / prestige house.
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
Why choose Construction Précellence for your residential expansion work?
Construction Précellence knows how to distinguish itself from other general contractors in expansion thanks to its approach based on the search for quality materials, on sustainable architecture, on the work of construction specialists, on the unique design, but also on the active participation of our team in each phase of your expansion project.
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Cost estimates & prices for your construction and renovation project
- Taking measurements
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Workforce quality and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and budget
- Workplace protection and cleanliness
- Obtaining the construction permits required by the city and/or the borough
If you need more information about our Côte Saint-Luc residential expansion service, our other renovation services, designers or our prices, we invite you to contact us by email, phone, or come meet us in person at our Montreal office. Our team will be happy to welcome you and answer all your questions in order to start your project as soon as possible.