You wish to enlarge rooms in your house? Call on Construction Précellence, your general contractor specialized in residential expansion and house extension in Côte Saint-Luc since 1948. Our experienced team offers you a wide range of services in renovation, construction, design, architecture and expansion, from the first visit to your home, through the choice of materials, to the final delivery of the project. Call us today for a quote.
Work with Construction Précellence, your general contractor specialized in residential expansion in Côte Saint-Luc!
For over 70 years, the family business Construction Précellence has specialized in the renovation, design, refacing, remodeling, construction and expansion of homes in Côte Saint-Luc. Whether it’s for the kitchen, bathroom, basement, bedroom, or garage, an addition can significantly contribute to the beauty of your home or make it more functional. We offer construction, renovation, and home expansion services, in addition to an exceptional approach focused on architecture, design, and construction. Composed of about thirty people, our team includes interior designers, kitchen designers, specialized technicians (painter, cabinetmaker, electrician, plumber, plasterer, etc.), architectural specialists, draftsmen, and site supervisors and will help you, from your first visit, to put together an expansion plan, a reasonable budget, and finally a realistic schedule. Rest assured that our team will accompany you every step of the way: from taking measurements to the final delivery of the project, including the design and choice of materials.
What is a general contractor specializing in residential expansion?
At first glance, the mandate of a general contractor in residential expansion is to organize, coordinate, execute or have executed expansion, renovation and construction work. To become a general contractor in residential expansion, it is mandatory to obtain a license given by the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ). Finally, a general contractor specialized in residential expansion has a wide range of knowledge that allows him to deal with several specialists to complete your project.
What are the expansion projects that Precellence Construction can work on?
We can do construction for your bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room, as well as all the rooms in the house, but we can also do more complex and elaborate construction work. Here is an overview of the construction work we can do:
- Floor addition
- Bathroom expansion
- Bedroom expansion
- Kitchen expansion
- Dining room expansion
- Basement expansion
- House extension
- Interior sunroom expansion
- Residential garage expansion
- Expansion of the entrance hall
- Expansion for a two-generation house
What is the average price of residential expansion work in Côte Saint-Luc?
While there are many factors that can influence the cost of a home addition, we can give you some examples of home addition costs.
- On a 12′ x 12′ floor (including the semi-finished basement): costs start around $60,000 and average around $70,000
- On a 12′ x 25′ floor (including the semi-finished basement): costs start around $80,000 and average around $100,000
- On two floors 12′ x 12′ (including semi-finished basement): costs start at around $90,000 and average around $110,000
- On two floors 12′ x 25′ (including semi-finished basement): costs start around $140,000 and average around $160,000
- Building a 12′ x 25′ garage: costs start at around $70,000 and average around $80,000. Note: nowadays, there is almost no difference between building a garage and building a living room
Here are also some elements that can influence the cost of enlarging the rooms in your home:
- Complexity level of architectural integration
- Building the expansion on piles instead of foundations will reduce the cost by about 10%.
- Degree of difficulty in joining new constructions to existing ones
- Work to be done on the existing building to perform the work
- Access to the work site
- Choice and quantity of doors and windows
- Complete basement finishing
- Selection of materials
Here is an overview of the places where we can carry out renovation and construction work:
- Multi-storey house / Cottage
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Condo unit
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Luxury house, prestige house & high-end / prestige house.
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
Why choose Construction Précellence for your residential expansion work?
In business for 70 years, Construction Précellence distinguishes itself from other general contractors in expansion with its approach based on the search for quality materials, on sustainable architecture, on the work of construction specialists, on unique design, but also on the constant and active participation of our team at each stage of your expansion project.
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Cost estimates & prices for your construction and renovation project
- Taking measurements
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Workforce quality and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and budget
- Workplace protection and cleanliness
- Obtaining the construction permits required by the city and/or the borough
If you have any questions about our residential extension service in Côte Saint-Luc, our other renovation services, our designers or our prices, please do not hesitate to contact us by email, by phone, or to come and meet us in person at our offices in Montreal. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need to start your project.