Are you looking for a professional designer for your residential renovation projects? Call on the services of a designer from Construction Précellence, your design and renovation specialist on Montreal’s North Shore. Our experienced team offers you a wide range of services in interior design, renovation, expansion, construction and architecture, from the first visit to your home, to the final delivery of the project, including the choice of materials and the 3D renovation plan. Call us today for a quote.
Work with a professional interior designer from Construction Précellence for your renovation projects on Montreal’s North Shore.
Whether you are looking to give a room in your home a new look, make renovations or add on to your home, the first person who can help you better understand your own project is a professional interior designer. Specially trained in the art of design and refacing, a designer is the best person to help you build your project. Our interior designers and kitchen designers are part of a team that includes draftsmen, architectural specialists, specialized technicians (electrical, plumbing, cabinetry, plastering, painting) and site supervisors, who will help you set up a plan, as well as establish a precise schedule and budget. Our interior designer will accompany you throughout the project with the rest of the team to ensure that the design is carried out according to your requests, from the first visit to your home, to the delivery of the project, including the choice of colors and materials.
What is the role of an interior designer in a renovation project?
Interior designers have the knowledge and training to provide you with quality services throughout the project. Here are the main roles that an interior designer has to play during your renovation project.
- Analysis of client needs and objectives
- Integration of results taking into account knowledge of interior design, economic trends, sectors and regulatory and legal requirements.
- Formulation of preliminary designs and functional, aesthetic and fiscally adequate concepts.
- Managing the interior design process, including strategic planning, budgeting and scheduling.
- Preparation of the necessary drawings for the work to be done (3D plan and 3D imaging) and the necessary specifications for the interior construction, space planning, materials, finishes, accessories and equipment required.
- Collaboration with other specialized technicians who provide professional services in the technical areas of mechanical, structural design, electrical, plumbing, and cabinetry to obtain legal approvals (such as building permits).
- Review and evaluation of the construction during its completion and coordination of the project completion with the consultant team and site supervisors.
What kind of renovation projects can Precellence Construction’s designer work on?
Our interior designer is specially trained to work on all types of renovation, construction, expansion, refacing, remodeling and more. Here is a brief overview of the projects on which Construction Précellence’s designers can work:
- Kitchen Renovation / Expansion
- Bathroom renovation / expansion
- Bedroom renovation / expansion
- Family room & living renovation / expansion
- Dining room renovation / expansion
- Basement renovation / expansion
- Home office renovation / expansion
- Entertainement renovation / expansion
- Home sunroom renovation / expansion
- Residential garage renovation / expansion
- Laundry room renovation / expansion
- Conversion of a duplex / triplex into a single-family home
- Floor addition
Please note that we only do expansions in residential areas. Here is an overview of the places where we can do renovation and construction work.
- Multi-storey house / Cottage
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Condo unit
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Luxury house, prestige house & high-end / prestige house.
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
Why choose a Construction Précellence interior designer for your renovations?
In business since 1948, Construction Précellence makes a point of distinguishing itself from other renovation companies through its team of designers and kitchen designers, who will advise you according to your tastes and your budget, and who will actively participate in each step of your renovation project.
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Cost estimates & prices for your construction and renovation project
- Taking measurements
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Workforce quality and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and budget
- Workplace protection and cleanliness
- Obtaining the construction permits required by the city and/or the borough
Please note that we do renovation work in the residential sector only. Here are the cities we serve on Montreal’s North area.
If you have any questions about our professional design services, our renovation and expansion services on Montreal’s North Shore, or about our prices, we invite you to contact us by email, by phone, or to come and meet us in person at our offices in Montreal. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need to start your project.