You want to renovate your kitchen? Construction Précellence’s specialists are here to teach you more about the factors that can influence the price of a kitchen renovation project! Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or to request a quote!
When you think about renovating your kitchen, the first thing that comes to mind is: How much will it cost? The specialists at Construction Précellence have come up with some ideas that can help you make an informed decision about your kitchen remodeling project.
What are the elements that can influence the price of your kitchen renovations?
- Complete or almost complete stripping of walls and ceilings
- New electrical and plumbing fixtures
- New custom made cabinets
- New floor covering
- New countertop
- New ceramic backsplash
- New fixtures and lighting plan
What is the average price of a kitchen renovation project in Montreal East?
- 10’x12′ kitchen: $30,000 to $36,000
- 10’x18′ kitchen: $51,000 to $54,000
High end kitchen:
- 10’x12′ kitchen: $36,000 to $42,000
- 10’x18′ kitchen: $54,000 to $63,000
- 10’x12′ kitchen and more: $63,000 and more
*Please note that all prices presented here are approximate. Call us for more details.
We only do kitchen renovations in residential settings. Here is an overview of the places where we can do renovation work.
- Single-storey house / single-family home
- Cottage / Two-storey house
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Condo unit
- Apartment, housing
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Luxury house / High-end house
Why choose Construction Précellence for your kitchen renovation?
- Company established since 1948
- Choice of quality materials according to the client’s budget
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Price estimate for your construction and renovation project
- Measurements taken by your designer
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Quality of workmanship and superior knowledge
- Respect of the highest standards in terms of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and the established budget
- Protection and cleanliness of the work site
- Management of permit applications with the city
If you have any questions about kitchen renovation costs, or about our other services, please feel free to contact us by email, by phone, or to come and meet us in person at our Montreal office. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need.