Are you looking for a design and renovation specialist for your new kitchen? Call on the services of a kitchen designer from Construction Précellence, your kitchen design and renovation specialist in Côte Saint-Luc. Surrounded by an experienced team, the kitchen designer offers you a wide range of services in interior design, renovation, expansion, construction and kitchen architecture, from the first visit to your home, to the final delivery of the project, including the choice of materials and the 3D renovation plan. Call us today for a quote!
Work with a professional designer from Construction Précellence for your kitchen renovation projects in Côte Saint-Luc!
If you want to transform, renovate or expand your kitchen, the best person to help you define your own project is a professional designer. Our kitchen designer is part of a team of draftsmen, architectural specialists, specialized technicians (electrician, plumber, cabinetmaker, plasterer, painter) and site supervisors, who will help you set up a plan, but also establish a precise schedule and budget. Our kitchen designer will accompany you throughout the project with the rest of the team to ensure that the design and renovations are in accordance with your requests, from the first visit to your home, to the delivery of the project, including the choice of colors and materials.
What is the role of a kitchen designer in a renovation project?
The kitchen designer is trained specifically in kitchen design and renovation and has the expertise to advise you on the best design for your needs and budget. Here is an overview of the kitchen designer’s role in a home improvement company:
- Evaluate the needs of the clientele and provide specialized advice for the realization of their projects during meetings at home or in companye
- Create design concepts based on customer needs and current trends
- Be on the lookout for new design trends
- Take measurements of the room
- Listen to your needs and ask you about your tastes and habits
- Evaluate and take into account the technical constraints of the place and find solutions adapted to this particular space
- Discuss with you the different possibilities to integrate the furniture and the cabinets;
- Consider your choices of materials and colors
- Have basic knowledge of plumbing, lighting, electrical, masonry, cabinetry, safety and inspection standards, materials, flooring, and finishing.
What projects can Construction Précellence’s kitchen designer work on?
Although a kitchen designer can perform a complete transformation of your kitchen, he is also mandated to perform smaller works, such as an extension, a refacing, a remodeling, or simply, to change the floor covering. Here is an overview of the work that can be done in your kitchen:
- Kitchen sink and faucet replacements
- Replacement of kitchen cabinets
- Countertop replacement & coating
- Replacement of floor and wall coverings (ceramic, stone, glass, porcelain, wood etc.)
- Plumbing work
- Electrical work
- Accessories addition
- Ventilation work
Here is an overview of the places where we can carry out renovation and construction work.
- Multi-storey house / Cottage
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Condo unit
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Luxury house, prestige house & high-end / prestige house.
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
Why choose a Construction Précellence kitchen designer for your renovations?
Since 1948, Construction Précellence has known how to distinguish itself from other general renovation companies thanks to the unparalleled expertise of its kitchen designer, who is always on the lookout for new trends and who will seek out the best renovation and design solutions to help you save money on the design and renovation of your dream kitchen.
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Cost estimates & prices for your construction and renovation project
- Taking measurements
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Workforce quality and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and budget
- Workplace protection and cleanliness
- Obtaining the construction permits required by the city and/or the borough
If you have any questions about our professional kitchen designer service, our renovation and expansion service in Côte Saint-Luc, or our prices, please do not hesitate to contact us by email, by phone, or to come and meet us in person at our offices in Montreal. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need to start your project.