You wish to undertake renovation work in your house, loft or apartment? Work with Construction Précellence, your company specialized in residential renovation in Montreal since 1948. Our experienced team offers you a complete range of services in architecture, design, expansion, and construction of all the rooms in your home, from the first 3D plans to the final delivery of the project. Call us today for a quote!
Work with Construction Précellence, your company specialized in residential renovation in Montreal!
Since 1948, the family business Construction Précellence has specialized in residential renovation, construction and expansion. We offer a personalized turnkey residential renovation service, coupled with an exceptional approach that combines architecture, design and construction of rooms in your home. Our team is composed of professional designers, designers, draftsmen, architects, engineers and specialized technicians (painter, plasterer, plumber, electrician, cabinetmaker). Our team will work with you to create your home renovation plans in a precise manner, but also to establish a schedule and a budget. The main strength of our team is its ability to adapt to accompany you at every step of your project, from the first in-home consultation, to the taking of measurements, to the choice of materials, to the final delivery of your renovation project.
What are the main renovation projects that Precellence Construction can work on?
Although we specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and floor additions, we do a multitude of jobs, large and small, in every room of your home.
Here is an overview of the areas in your home where we can perform renovations:
- Kitchen renovation
- Bedroom renovation
- Family room & living room renovation
- Dining room renovation
- Basement renovation
- Home office renovation
- Entertainement room renovation
- Interior sunroom renovation
- Residential garage renovation
- Laundry room renovation
What is the average price of residential interior renovations in Montreal?
Of all the questions our clients ask us, this remains the most popular. Every project is different and many factors can influence the total cost of residential renovations, such as the room, the type of house, the age of the house, etc.
- Expanding and/or replacing an opening
- Staircase renovation
- Addition / Renovation of a bathroom
- Bathroom vanity, plumbing and accessories
- Kitchen cabinets with plumbing and accessories
- Insulating existing walls
- Soundproofing of walls and ceilings
- Adding / Enlarging a room
- Floor addition
- Important demolition
- Demolition and/or modification of load-bearing walls
- Floor leveling
- Access to the work site
- Building age
- Selection of finishing materials
- Change of floor coverings
Here are the types of buildings in which we can carry out renovation and construction work
- Multi-storey house / Cottage
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Condo unit
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Luxury house, prestige house & high-end / prestige house.
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
Why choose Construction Précellence for your residential renovation work?
The general construction company Construction Précellence distinguishes itself from the competition thanks to its approach based on the search for quality materials, on sustainable architecture, on the presence of specialized construction technicians on site, but also on the active participation of our team at each stage of renovation.
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Cost estimates & prices for your construction and renovation project
- Taking measurements
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Workforce quality and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and budget
- Workplace protection and cleanliness
- Obtaining the construction permits required by the city and/or the borough
If you need more information about our residential renovation services in Montreal, our other expansion services, our designers or our prices, all you have to do is contact us by email, by phone, or come and meet us in person at our Montreal office. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need to start your project as soon as possible.