You want to renovate your bathroom? Construction Précellence’s specialists are here to teach you more about the factors that can influence the price of such a project! Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or to request a quote!
When you think about renovating your bathroom, the first thing that comes to mind is: How much will it cost?The specialists at Construction Précellence have come up with some ideas that can help you make an informed decision about your bathroom renovation project.
What work is included in a complete bathroom renovation?
- Complete or almost complete stripping of the walls, ceiling and floor
- New electricity
- New floor covering
- New plumbing accessories
- New vanity
- New countertop, etc.
What are the elements that can influence the price of your bathroom renovations?
- Enlarging and/or replacing an opening (door, window)
- Choice of vanity
- Choice of countertop
- Plumbing accessories
- Moving the toilet
- Demolition and/or modification of existing walls (load bearing or not)
- Heated floor
- Access to the work site
- Building geometry
- Choice of finishing materials
- Glass shower
- Therapeutic bath
What is the average price of a bathroom renovation project in Dorval?
Prices start at around $27,000 (small 5′ x 7′ bathroom) and average around $45,000 (medium 8′ x 10′ bathroom).
Please note that these prices are based on bathroom renovations in homes. Prices for bathroom renovations in apartments, triplexes, and duplexes are lower. Call us for more details.
We only do bathroom renovations in residential settings. Here is an overview of where we can do renovation work.
- Single-storey house / single-family home
- Cottage / Two story house
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Two-generation and intergenerational house
- Luxury house / High-end house
Why choose Construction Précellence for your bathroom renovation?
- Company established since 1948
- Choice of quality materials according to the client’s budget
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Price estimate for your construction and renovation project
- Measurements taken by your designer
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Quality of workmanship and superior knowledge
- Respect of the highest standards in terms of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and the established budget
- Protection and cleanliness of the work site
- Management of permit applications with the city
If you have any questions about bathroom renovation costs, or about any of our other services, feel free to contact us by email, by phone, or to come and meet us in person at our Montreal office. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need.