Looking for a change and a new design in your bathroom? Work with a professional designer from Construction Précellence, your specialist in bathroom renovation and design in Montreal East since 1948. We offer a complete range of personalized turnkey services from the first in-home consultation to the final delivery of the project. Call us today for a quote!
For your new bathroom, work with a professional designer from Construction Précellence in Montreal East!
The bathroom is one of the rooms you spend the most time in during the day; it should be practical, but also have a design that promotes relaxation and well-being. If your bathroom seems dull and outdated, perhaps it’s time to redesign it. At Construction Precellence, we advocate a turnkey approach, during which you meet with our team to share your ideas and expectations. Composed of architects, draftsmen, professional designers, specialized technicians (electricians, plumbers, etc.), and architectural specialists, we will be able to structure a complete plan and even go to your home to evaluate each task, from the design of the plans to the layout of materials, including flooring and electricity.
What is the average cost for bathroom design and renovation?
Renovating a bathroom is an important investment, but it can vary depending on the work to be done. Our consultants will be at your side to evaluate your budget. You should take into consideration that the average price of a bathroom renovation starts around $22,000 (small 5′ x 7′ bathroom) and around $35,000 for an average bathroom (8′ x 10′ bathroom). Here are the elements that can influence the cost of the work in a bathroom:
- Expansion and/or replacement of an opening
- Vanity’s choice
- Plumbing accessories
- Toilet relocation
- Demolition and/or modification of existing walls
- Heated floors
- Access to worksite
- Building age
- Selection of finishing materials
- Glass shower
- Therapeutic bathtub
Here is an overview of where we can do design, remodeling, and renovation work.
- Multiple-storey house(Cottage)
- Condo unit
- Luxury house, prestige house & high-end house
- Apartment, housing
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
Why choose a Construction Précellence designer for your bathroom?
In business since 1948, bathroom design holds no secrets for us. No matter what remodeling and design work needs to be done, or what style you want your new bathroom to have, our designers and construction team will meet any challenge.
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Cost estimates & prices for your construction and renovation project
- Taking measurements
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Workforce quality and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and budget
- Workplace protection and cleanliness
- Obtaining the construction permits required by the city and/or the borough
What can Construction Précellence do for your bathroom?
Our company’s main mandate is to ensure that your bathroom design meets your requirements. We can do a complete renovation of your bathroom, but our vast experience also allows us to accomplish a multitude of tasks, without completely redoing your bathroom.
- Bath and shower replacement (clawfoot bath, glass or ceramic shower, therapeutic bath, etc.)
- Bathroom sink and faucet replacement
- Replacement of ceramic on walls and floor
- Plumbing work
- Electricity work
- Replacement of furniture (vanity, cabinet, closet, etc.)
- Addition of accessories (shower head, service bar)
- Ventilation work
- Addition of luxury features: steam showers, saunas, spas, whirlpools, home automation, etc.
If you would like to know more about our bathroom design, renovation, and remodeling services in Montreal East, we invite you to contact us by email, by phone or to come and meet us at our offices in Montreal. Our team will be happy to answer your questions in order to start your project as soon as possible.