Do you have a project to build a veranda for your house, duplex or bungalow? Do business with Construction Précellence, your general contractor specializing in outdoor construction in Montreal. Turnkey renovation service. Call us for a quote!
Do business with Construction Précellence for the construction and design of your veranda!
If you like natural light without the inconveniences of the outside (winds, insects, bad weather), building a veranda is without a doubt the ideal solution for you. However, it can be difficult to choose a design that really suits your needs. At Construction Précellence, we offer you a turnkey service for the construction and design of verandas for your house, apartment block or condo, adapted to your needs and budget. Composed of architects, designers, engineers and renovation consultants, our team will assist you at each step to help you structure a complete plan: first home consultation, design advice, choice of type of veranda, schedule and schedule of work, demolition, worker supervision, repair, cleaning, disposal of materials, post-contract follow-up, etc.
Which materials should you choose for the construction of your veranda?
There is a wide range of materials on the market that can be used to build your veranda. Our specialists will be happy to advise you in order to choose the best material for your needs. Here is an overview of the most popular materials for conservatory construction:
- PVC veranda: The cheapest of all is the PVC veranda. This material is available in a wide variety of colors and shapes, so it is easy to create an original and more contemporary design.
- Aluminum veranda: The aluminum veranda is the most popular veranda on the market due to its durability, high-end appearance, and affordable price. In addition, like PVC, the aluminum veranda is very quick to install.
- Wooden veranda: If you want to invest in a room that will look more like a house extension, wood is the optimal type of siding for this type of project. It allows creating a more rural, even rustic style. Wood is the most effective coating for natural thermal and sound insulation. In addition, if you want to extend the roof of your house, wood is one of the only coatings that can support the weight of a roof on its structure.
- Steel or wrought iron veranda: Always with prestige in mind, the wrought iron or steel veranda gives a luxurious look to the appearance of your home and, by the same token, to your residence or duplex/triplex. This will significantly increase the resale value of your home due to the luxury it displays. In addition, steel and wrought iron are very strong and able to support the weight of a heavy roof on their structure.
Please note that we build verandas on residential buildings only. Here is an overview of the places in which we can build verandas.
- Single family house (Bungalow)
- House on one level
- Two-storey house (Cottage)
- Luxury and prestige houses
- Two-generation and intergenerational home
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Apartment block
Why choose Construction Précellence for the design and construction of your veranda?
In business since 1948, Construction Précellence has explored all aspects of residential veranda construction. Whatever the work to be done (construction, demolition, cleaning, fitting out, repair), or what style you want to give your veranda, our designers and construction team will meet any challenge.
- Home consultation with a designer and architectural technician
- Taking of measurements
- 3D plans and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the equipment
- Disposal of remaining material in an environmentally friendly manner
- Quality of the workforce and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Obtaining building permits
- Close adherence to deadlines and budget
- Protection and cleanliness of the workplace
- Certified and qualified construction team
If you would like to know more about our veranda construction and design service in Montreal, we invite you to contact us by email, phone or come and meet us in our Montreal offices. Our team will be happy to answer your questions in order to start your project as soon as possible.