You have a house addition project in mind? The specialists at Construction Précellence are here to teach you more about the factors that can influence the price of such a project! Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or for a quote request!
When you think about renovating or expanding your home, the first thing that comes to mind is: How much will it cost?
The specialists at Construction Précellence have come up with professional tips that can help you make a clear decision about your home expansion project.
What are the elements that can influence a home addition price?
- Level of complexity of architectural integration
- Building the addition on piles instead of a foundation will lower the cost by about 10%.
- Degree of difficulty to join the new construction to the existing one
- Work to be done on the existing building to carry out the work
- Access to the work site
- Choice and quantity of doors and windows
- Complete finishing of the basement
- Choice of materials
What is the average price of a home expansion in Côte Saint-Luc?
- For a 12′ x 12′ floor (including the semi-finished basement): costs start at around $60,000 and average around $70,000
- One-storey 12′ x 25′ (including basement): costs start at around $80,000 and average around $100,000
- Two storey 12′ x 12′ (including basement): costs start at around $90,000 and average around $110,000
- Two storey 12′ x 25′ (including basement): costs start at around $140,000 and average around $160,000
- 12′ x 25′ garage construction: costs start at around $70,000 and average around $80,000.
*Please note that all prices presented here are approximate.Call us for more details.*
We only do home additions in residential areas. Here is an overview of the places where we can do renovation and construction work.
- Single-storey house / single-family home
- Cottage (two-storey house)
- Semi-detached / Townhouse
- Condo unit
- Apartment, housing
- Bi-generational and intergenerational house
- Duplex, triplex, quadruplex
- Luxury house / High-end house
Why choose Construction Précellence for your home addition project?
- Company established since 1948
- Choice of quality materials according to the client’s budget
- In-home consultation with a professional designer
- Price estimate for your construction and renovation project
- Measurements taken by your designer
- Plan and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the material
- Quality of workmanship and superior knowledge
- Respect of the highest standards in terms of cost control
- Strict adherence to deadlines and the established budget
- Protection and cleanliness of the work site
- Management of permit applications
If you have any questions about the home addition price’ project, or on our other services, please feel free to contact us by email, by phone, or come and meet us in person at our Montreal office. Our team will be happy to welcome you and give you all the information you need.