Exterior terrace construction house Montreal’s South Shore
Exterior terrace construction house Montreal’s South Shore
Do you have a project to build an exterior terrace/deck for your home? Do business with Construction Précellence, your general contractor specializing in outdoor construction on Montreal’s South Shore. Turnkey renovation service. Call us for a quote!
Do business with Construction Précellence for your exterior terrace construction project on your house!
If you own a bungalow, luxury home or multi-storey house, having terrace or deck is an asset that allows you to spend time outdoors while being comfortable and safe. In addition, the construction of an exterior terrace also allows you to create unusual spaces such as an outdoor kitchen, a terrace with mosquito net, or a multi-level terrace. At Construction Précellence, we offer you a turnkey outdoor terrace construction service for your home, adapted to your needs and budget. Composed of architects, designers, engineers and renovation consultants, our team will assist you at each step to help you structure a complete plan: first home consultation, choice of terrace type, work schedule and schedule, demolition, supervision of workers, repair, cleaning, disposal of materials, post-contract monitoring, etc.
What are the important elements to consider when building your terrace?
Before starting your project, it is important to define a few elements so that your terrace is as you imagined it. Our design and construction team will be pleased to guide you!
- Deck size: With your construction consultant, you can calculate the approximate size of your deck, so that there is enough space for the activities you plan to do (outdoor kitchen, outdoor fireplace, dining area, pool deck, terrace with screen) and the number of people who will use this space.
- Multi-level: If your property is sloping or your terrace has areas that delineate different activities, a multi-level terrace is an ideal solution. The construction of a multi-level or multi-section terrace may require a permit (which we will take care of)
- Terrace Anchorage: In the vast majority of cases, terraces are attached to the house, the latter serving as an essential component of the structural system. In the case of a terrace anchored to the house, it is necessary to create concrete pillar foundations without a footing.
- Access: The different accesses to the terrace are an important component of its creation. Stairs can be designed in many ways, for example, in a corner of the terrace, or wide enough to serve as benches and not require a handrail.
- Roof structure: By covering your terrace with a roof, you will have more shade and can benefit from outdoor lighting. Also, if you add mosquito nets, you will enjoy optimal peace of mind.
Which materials should you choose for the terrace construction?
There are a wide range of materials on the market that can be used to build your terrace. Here is an overview of the most commonly used materials for outdoor terrace construction:
- Pressure-treated wood
- Cedar tree
- Ipe (Green ebony)
- Composite materials
- Euro pressure treated wood tiles
Why choose Construction Précellence to build your outdoor terrace on your house?
In business since 1948, Construction Précellence has explored all aspects of outdoor terrace construction in residential areas. Regardless of the work that needs to be done (construction, demolition, cleaning, fitting out, repair), or what style you want to give your terrace, our designers and construction team will meet all the challenges.
- Home consultation with an architectural technician
- Taking of measurements
- 3D plans and 3D model and follow-up of the manufacturing of the elements
- Delivery and installation of the equipment
- Disposal of remaining material in an environmentally friendly manner
- Quality of the workforce and superior knowledge
- Compliance with the highest standards of cost control
- Obtaining building permits
- Close adherence to deadlines and budget
- Protection and cleanliness of the workplace
- Certified and qualified construction team
If you would like to know more about our Montreal home deck/terrace construction service, we invite you to contact us by email, phone or come and meet us in our Montreal offices. Our team will be happy to answer your questions in order to start your project as soon as possible.
Our Approach: 360º
Our team is able to handle all the dimensions of a 360º degree building project.
Construction Precellence ensures that you receive full support, a design tailored to your wishes and needs and guaranteed quality for your project.
Learn more about our approachesContact Us
Our renovation and construction services
Construction Precellence accompanies you during all the stages of your project, from the design to the realization, in order to realize the works which correspond perfectly to your desires and your needs.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR RENOVATION PROJECT
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to discuss your project with us and discover how we can ensure its success!
Throughout your project, from the first meeting until the work is finished, you will receive comprehensive support from both the design team and work teams. The specialists will help you make the best decisions to plan and carry out your construction or renovation project in Greater Montreal.
The Construction Précellence team offers its expertise and passion to create homes that are carefully tailored to the desires and needs of their clientele. Each project undergoes a unique creative process in which all the best ideas are gathered to produce an ideal design. Whether your style is more modern or classic, your new milieu will be designed to reflect you.
Work execution and scheduling is carefully planned before the project begins to ensure the best possible experience. The teams of workers and professionals have, first and foremost, respect for the premises and the residents and make certain to carry out high quality work. Construction Précellence is the only company today that offers a work schedule guarantee. In other words, you can rest assured that deadlines will be respected.
Our professionals assist you in your efforts to obtain, if necessary, funding for your project.Contact Us